By June 2, 2016 - 2:02am

Hi there so heres the story:
Im am 18 years old about to graduate high school, on may 13 i had sex for the first time around 7:00pm i really didnt want to and it was more of peer pressure and a one night stand he didnt ejaculate inside me, because i didnt even let him put in all the Way inside because i was scared so after that i told him to stop and so he did after that i started ro read about precm and how they dont feel it so i got nervous and went and bought plan b around 9:00 am (sorry if its tmi) anyways after taking plan b a week later may 19 i had a light/regular period you could say lasted around 4-5 days it was 2 weeks before my expected period, after that i went to the gynecologist and explained to her what happened she told me i wasn't pregnant because of the pregnancy test they did which made me feel better but i still think that maybe it was a little too early to know?, but now june 1st i havent seem my period im about 4 days late i believe and im am freaking out!!!!! When am i supposed to get my period!!!????? i had some weird symptoms like lower back pain, some really mild breast soareness, mild nausea and huge cramps have anyone whos taken plan b have this kind of symptoms!???? When is my period supposed to come!???? Why do i have symptoms of pregnancy!???? could i be pregnant please
Your comments and responds would be extremely helpful thank you sm! God bless

Hi Daniellemeber

Your test confirmed that you are not pregnant. Your symptoms could be stress related or PMS or as a side effect of the Plan B. Don't focus on pre-ejaculation, you don't know if there was any and it doesn't cause pregnancy very often. You can trust in your doctor. You next period may be delayed - you can read all about that here:

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills