Hi I got my first period after birth on June 11 and I miss July and I got my second on 2nd of August but I have no sex after my first period up to now....It is normal?because this is my first time to miss a month....

Hi katoa

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

If you have not had sex then you can't be pregnant. Your hormones may be be in the process of becoming regular again after birth, since you have only had one period since birth and that was last month.

It may take another few months to become regular again. If you have further concerns or you don't get your period again, consult your doctor.