Urinary Tract Infection

Urinary Tract Infection Guide

ask: Help!! back-ache, shivers etc....

By pdt88

Early Jan’2012 I woke up with a really bad lower back-ache. In a couple of days new symptoms emerged like pain in my lower stomach (where I imagine my ovaries to be?) and aching/sensitive skin. Soon after this, I woke up one night feeling extremely cold, and shivering so bad that I could hardly walk. It was a warm summer’s night and I was freezing to death. My husband eventually wrapped me in two blankets and gave me a warm-water-bottle. This happened three more times in a two week period. I would often have goosebumps for no apparent reason.

My backache got so bad that I could hardly move and I felt really tired and dizzy most of the time. I had the shivers at work again and it was so bad that my finger nails turned blue.
Just as I wanted to go to the doctor, all the symptoms went away. And now, early in Feb’2012 I can feel my back starting up again. Also, I’ve noticed that since the symptoms cleared in January, my urine has a really strong odor to it.
Any ideas? Thank you

DaisyN Guide

Hi pdt88,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Many things can be the cause of your abdominal pain and shivering from.

Urinary Tract Infection

Bacterial Gastroenteritis

Food Poisoning and many other conditions.

It's important to see your doctor soon and explain all your symptoms.

http://www.empowher.com/condition/urinary-tract-infection

Daisy