Q: 

Help confused

By Anonymous December 7, 2016 - 3:59pm

So I ovulated on 21st-26th November and had lots of intercourse with my partner due that time on 30th November to the 2nd December I had brown discharge ones each day when I wiped the stopped for 2 days and then by 5th December been spotting brown again only when I wipe I had intercouse 6th December woke up next morning notice was a little bit pinky red and only that once that day and stopped every day up to today it's been brown but getting a little more then stops. Not due on till 12th December just wondering if anyone has had this before

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: