HELP!! I am living in so much pain and getting wores

By October 7, 2011 - 7:58am

Well let me start with what has been happening to me over the last 3 yrs, I have an implant for both of my arms b/c of nerve pain, so my arms are better now it has gone through my body into my lower back and legs. It's also really bad nerve pain and none of my doc's can figure it out and i'm at my wits end.

So my question is can someone please tell me or have any idea what type of disease that i could have. I know it's an autoimmune disease but what one!!

I'm getting ready to give me up!!

Thanx for your help!!

Please don't give up - you need to wait things out although I know how hard that is to do (and how easy it is to say). I'm sorry you are in so much pain.

Auto immune conditions are notoriously difficult to diagnose in the beginning because so many of them exhibit similar symptoms. Typical symptoms of many auto-immune conditions include rash, other skin issues, fatigue, pain, join pain, and swelling, along with insomnia or other second hand symptoms that stem from the first.

I think this article can really help shed some light on things for you: http://www.empowher.com/pregnancy/content/early-detection-autoimmune-disease

Let me know what you think about it.

Are you working with an autoimmune specialist?

Hi Susan,
I have been working with a rhuemy and a pain doc. I have been living with some type of health issue since i have been 11 or 12 yrs. old and has increasly gotten worse as i get older. and im only 33yrs. old. I'm just really fustrated and tired of being sick and i don't know what normal is anymore.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Samknow)

Hi Samknow

I'm so sorry you have been dealing with this since childhood. Autoimmune conditions are cruel.

You need to be tested (at least begin the process because it takes a long time, unfortunately) for other autoimmue conditions so that some treatment can start. If you are of African descent, get checked for sickle cell anemia.

I really do hope this pain can be resolved for you and I'm sorry the process is so arduous.

Hi Susan,
Well I have been tested for everything. My blood shows nothing what so ever. So my doc' s are trying but I have list everything that I loved to do. Whatever is attacking my body it has taken everything away from me!!