help! im freaking out!!

By Anonymous February 15, 2014 - 10:07am

Ny boyfriend and I were hanging out yesterday, and it was all fun and games until things got very instense. We were making out and what not and long story short I ended up in just my underwear. We started dry humping, and he decided to go down on me, and while I was panty-less he started grinding on me (he had underwear on) and his underwear was sort of damp I think? And im just freaking out because I really want to know what the possibility of pregnancy is. We stopped because I told him I was uncomfortable, it really wasn't pleasurable or anything. But now I'm just worried because his underwear was on my pantyless parts and I just dont know what to do. Im so scared. Please helpn

Welcome to EmpowHER. If he had clothes on, sperm can not swim through clothes.  You can not get pregnant from dry humping. There has to be unprotected intercourse, in order for pregnancy to be possible. Hope this was helpful?