Help! I'm loosing my mind!

By June 9, 2015 - 6:52pm

I'm hoping third time is the charm for some answers here.
Last month my period was early and abnormally light for 5 days. Typically it come on time, heavy and lasts 7 days. 2-3 Wks after the last day of this spotting I spotted again and this time for only 1 day of brown discharge. Now for this month I'm currently 8 days late. I took a hpt 4 days ago and it was neg. I've already gone for blood work for hormone balance and a pap back March. I've received no call back indicating that anything is wrong. What do I do? I'm really worried.

Hi Anonymous01

We have helped you all we can - we are not doctors, not do we conduct exams/labs. 

I think it's a good idea to call for information about these tests, to be sure. There's a slight chance that you may have been contacted but missed a call or a letter got lost in the mail.

I also think you need to discuss this face-to-face with your doctor.  I also think stress could be a factor. Stress can really affect the reproductive cycle and if you feel you are losing your mind, this could be why your cycle has changed so much.