Help With Insurance Coverage in Denver?

By Anonymous March 11, 2009 - 10:06am

My only stumbling block to starting my own business is acquiring private health insurance. This seems to be difficult for a 48 year old woman. I myself like many women have had some health problems in the past, though I am currently healthy. I need to find a plan that will not exclude me from coverage. You had mentioned that you may have some insurance information for me. Would you be able to forward that to me?

I am starting a mobile ultrasound business in the Denver area. I am thrilled to be able to connect with some of the more caring doctors in the Denver who share my focus on women's health and well being ...

Thank you for forwarding this insurance information to me.

My husband and I were in your same boat as well! We used this site to shop around for health insurance, both individual and small business:

There was one health insurance company (Texas only) that covers pre-existing conditions; the others provide health insurance but will add on a rider for that condition. It's frustrating, but at least it's something for now.

Thank you so much. This should help with the process. There is much planning to be done as a first time business owner. Not having to worry about health insurance will allow me to concentrate on getting the business up and going.

Thank you so much for your question and best of luck with your new business!

The following is a link that compares and contrasts health insurance from multiple insurance companies, based on your personal needs and what kind of deductible you can afford etc. Please let us know if this helps. You can also talk live to a person if you have additional questions.