Help me :(

Took a Plan B pill 12 hours after incident, 4 days before ovulation, and withdrawal bled one week later for 8 days. Then four days after my withdrawal bleed ended, on Feb. 15th I had some bloating cramps and a backache followed by a heavy flow that lasted 4 days..I know my body and I'm pretty sure that was my period for Feb. keep in mind I was supposed to get my period on fen 17th and I got in on the 15th..was that my period? Am I pregnant?

EmpowHER cannot conduct pregnant tests over the Internet so we cannot tell someone if they are pregnant. 

Bleeding/a period is a sign of not being pregnant. A pregnancy test will confirm this for you.