help me figure out my period cycle?

I got my period last month around the 27th and it ended Aug 1. I travelled overseas for 3 wks. I had oral sex w my bf. I know you can't get pregnant that way.. I got back from overseas on Aug 23rd. I'm expecting my period soon. My breasts have been hurting me and I feel bloated how I normally would feel when I expect my period. It is Aug 28th and still nothing. Do you know when I can expect it?

Hi again!

You are on day 31 so you're fine, you are only a day 'late' and have not had sex so you can't be pregnant, as you said!

If you are bloated and have breast pain, I'd say it's on it's way and you'll have it by the end of the weekend.

I know it's a bit annoying when you're not perfectly regular but a lot of women have a bumpy cycle, unfortunately. Just wear a mini liner so you don't ruin your undies when along she comes!

Yea I'm not too worried about me being pregnant because didn't do anything. I don't feel any nausea or anything either. I just find it weird why I'm late. That never happens.

Some women are as regular as clockwork, other women have naturally varying cycles.

It's a bit difficult for us to estimate your monthly cycle but most women are between 21 and 34 days, with the average cycle being 28 days.

Do you normally fall within those ranges?

Usually I am 28-30 days.