Help me out here ! I pressed my nipples and saw minor water drops. I do have hormonal imbalance and im taking homeopathy med for it. But i did have oral sex yesterday. Is it related to pregnancy?

By July 7, 2016 - 10:46am

Hi Sanya

Thank you for your post.

We already helped you out on the pregnancy question today and yesterday. And as to oral sex, this does not get anyone pregnant as I assume you know.

You may have something called Galactorrhea. Galactorrhea has many causes, though sometimes the cause is unknown. Tumors of the pituitary gland, called pituitary adenomas or prolactinomas, can cause galactorrhea. The pituitary is a small gland attached to the brain. Pituitary tumors are usually not cancerous. They can cause galactorrhea when they produce excess prolactin, a hormone that stimulates milk production.

Other causes of galactorrhea include:

Hormonal imbalance, such as hypothyroidism
Some medicines, such as:
Stopping or starting to take birth control pills or other hormones
Blood pressure drugs
Tricyclic antidepressants
Tranquilizers (antipsychotics)
Antinausea drugs
Some antigastroesophageal reflux medicines
Some pain killers
Certain herbs, including:
Blessed thistle
Fenugreek seed
Illicit drugs, such as:
Sexual stimulation of the breast
Certain diseases, including:
Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) or hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
Chronic kidney failure
Chronic liver disease ( cirrhosis )
Chronic emotional stress
Hypothalamic tumors or disease (eg, tuberculosis )
Chest wall conditions, such as:
Surgical scars
Tumors of chest wall

If you have further questions, contact your doctor. We cannot diagnose anything for you.