Help me please!!

By January 28, 2016 - 1:24am

I've had unprotected sex with my bf last December 22 morning, it was the last day of my period. I took nordette as an ecp with the first dose after 11 hours of the deed and another four after 12 hours. I experienced bleeding after 4 days that lasted for about 4 days. Up to now, i still haven't got my period and I'm a little worried. But I've already been experiencing pms symptoms but as we all know it's the same with pregnancy symptoms. Please help me. Is it possible that I'm pregnant or is it the ecp working?

Hi gelatoicecream

Pregnancy is highly unlikely since you took emergency contraception is about 95% effective when taken within the first 24 hour and you did this. You're risk is extremely low - your bleeding can be considered a period and your next period should be along in the next week or two - this kind of contraception can delay the next period.