Q: 

Help with missed birth control???

Ok lets start by saying I have been missing pills only like once a month. Well this month I missed a total of three. I missed two before Thursday August 6th one was on August 5th and I double up on the 6th and started to lightly spot no big deal I knew that was normal. Then my stupid self forgot to take one that sunday August 9th soo I double up on Monday the 10th. I started to bleed heavier and brownish blood. sometime from Thursday the 6th and today the 13th I had unprotected sex and my boyfriend ejaculated in me because we totally forgot to use a spermicide capsule. Been peeing clear a sign of pregnancy. Can anybody help me and I continued to take my birth control don't know what to do. I am going to planned parenthood tomorrow because I can't afford a kid right now I am about to start school. Someone please help????

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: