Help with missed birth control???

Ok lets start by saying I have been missing pills only like once a month. Well this month I missed a total of three. I missed two before Thursday August 6th one was on August 5th and I double up on the 6th and started to lightly spot no big deal I knew that was normal. Then my stupid self forgot to take one that sunday August 9th soo I double up on Monday the 10th. I started to bleed heavier and brownish blood. sometime from Thursday the 6th and today the 13th I had unprotected sex and my boyfriend ejaculated in me because we totally forgot to use a spermicide capsule. Been peeing clear a sign of pregnancy. Can anybody help me and I continued to take my birth control don't know what to do. I am going to planned parenthood tomorrow because I can't afford a kid right now I am about to start school. Someone please help????

Hi Kla0985

If you are taking your missed pills exactly as prescribed, then you should be ok (as long as you miss no more than two in a row) but it does depend on your birth control. If you follow the directions exactly as written, then you should be protected. But missing pills like this can increase your risks of ovulation, which obviously increases the risk of pregnancy.

If you are also forgetting to take your back up birth control (spermacide capsule) then perhaps you need a better method of birth control like an IUD or depo provera. You should talk about this at your clinic visit, the Pill isn't for everyone for many reasons, one being that they keep forgetting to take it!

I'm sure you'll take a pregnancy test at the clinic and this should ease your mind.

Will you update us?