Q: 

HELP!!!!! NEED ANSWER FAST!! COULD I BE PREGNANT!!! PLEASE HELP

By March 27, 2011 - 4:30pm

could i be pregnant if me and my bf had sex last night he didnt ejaculate inside of me but on top of vagina he had some in his hands and then put 2 finger inside of me after a few min we started doing it again. according to my calendar today is my ovulation day. what are the chances of being pregnant?

xadm,

Even though your boyfriend did not ejaculate inside of you, he did insert sperm into your vagina making it possible for you to get pregnant. A Plan B emergency contraceptive may be purchased over the counter if you think that you may be pregnant since you are ovulating today. You have a 5 day window period from the time you had unprotected sex to take the emergency contraceptive.

In the future, Please use protection whether it be a condom or birth control pills-- or whatever you choose if you are not looking to get pregnant.

Best Wishes!

Rosa

Tags: