By Anonymous February 21, 2014 - 8:57am

i had oral sex with my boyfriend,got some cuts down there
three days after i started seeing white, watery liquid discharge.it doesn't smell, itch not burn
it's been going on for like 2months now
help please

I am not sure how you could get injured with cuts from oral sex - can you explain that?

A clear or milky colored discharge - even daily for some women - is normal as long as it isn't not foul-smelling or green or yellow or frothy. If you have this other kind of discharge you may have a sexually transmitted infection or some other kind of infection. A cottage-cheese type discharge might mean a yeast infection. I hope I am not grossing you out  here! 

If you have having regular sex, this discharge could also be a mix of your own body fluids mixed with sperm. 

If you are still concerned, call a doctor's office.

Has this helped?

Had the cut as a result of his teeth getting into contact with my clit
i've been having regular but protected sex or unprotected without the semen getting inside me
Thanks for answering
it did really help

HERWriter Guide (reply to Queenstola Esther Dede)

I'm glad I could help! 

Biting during oral sex that can cause cuts sounds very painful but regardless of that, it's dangerous and can spread the risk of disease or bacterial infection so please be very careful!