Help!! pregnancy and the Pill

I have been on the pill for 8 mothers now (currently in my 8th month) I've been very vigilant about taking my pill since the beginning. I took my placebo week and then missed 7 days of pills Sept. 27th to Oct. 3rd (my pharmacy wasn't open due to a fire and it took that long for my script to transfer to another pharmacy) I had sex around the 1-4 day of missing the pill but he didn't cm inside me. Just on my belly (yeah it's gross but it just happened quickly) I know for a fact he wasn't in me when he started because there was a gap between him pulling out and him going. It's been about two weeks since this happened. No symptoms of pregnancy except random back pain yesterday and some today (not typical for me) I have been taking my pills as usual and am through one week. I just feel odd. What are the odds of me being pregnant??? Am I just freaking my self out?? (We hav had sex once since then but with a condom and I was taking pills at that time.)

Generally, a woman has some risk of pregnancy since you were having unprotected sex without being on the Pill. If there was zero ejaculation, however, there should be no risk at all.

Back pain would have nothing to do with being pregnant at this stage.