Q: 

HELP! should i take the morning after pill?

By Anonymous February 18, 2013 - 12:15pm

I had unprotected sex last night, and my partner did not ejaculate inside of me but I am unsure if he had pre-ejacualated inside of me. I know he did not ejaculate previous to us having sex, but I'm feeling unsure about pre-ejaculation contributing to risks of causing pregnancy. According to my period cycle tracker,yesterday was the day I ovulated, so that is why I am kind of uneasy. Would you recommend me to take plan B today as it has not been a full 24 hours yet?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!