By January 6, 2015 - 6:57pm

My bf and I got intimate on 14 december 2014 and he rubbed his penis around my vagina and not inside it. But just for precaution I took Plan B after 28 hours. I had blood spotting (very less) on 30 december 2014 till 2 Jan 2015. My first day of last period was on 6 December 2014 so I was on 3 jan 2015 (but I don't know my regular cycle) I am confused if it was light period or just blood spotting? Also How can I be sure if Plan B has worked? I took a pregnancy test today and it came out negative!

Your negative pregnancy test is your answer that you are not pregnant as it would be accurate by now. 

We have helped you on this question before. Nobody can tell you if it was a period or spotting but it's likely to be a period. You are not pregnant.