By Anonymous November 1, 2012 - 7:27am

Last night the wife asked me, if she needed to go to the other bed room, because I was asleep and I was masterbating. Well me as a male, I didnt know I was doing it, and I know I wasnt having a wet dream. this has been happening for 2 weeks straight. and our sex life has been normal. but Im not sure if I know if Im doing it or not. I have been talking to a couple of people on facebook, one of them is a guy I like, and the other is his girl friend, and for me to have sexual fantansies about her are nonexistant, but the wife wants to know why Im doing it. Truthfully I didnt know I was, PLZ HELP. I tell her I cant control myself while Im asleep or know what Im doing is this true or not?

What you are doing is normal. Maybe your wife just happened to see it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and is now looking out for it.

It's normal, you can't help it. Maybe you could show her a website (you can do a simple google search) that explains it. she needs to calm down a little; it's really not a big thing.

I'm not sure about your Facebook story or how it pertains to your question.