I'm beginning to suspect I'm pregnant maybe because of all the stories I've been reading online.
My friend told me about this site and told me you probably would be able to help.
I'm really confused at the moment, I've not had Sex, I've had my period (if that's what it was) but she was telling me about first trimester bleeding.

Now when my boyfriend fingered me he only possibly had Precm on his hands. There is no way he had semen on them. Could I get pregnant from this? I have had one bleeding which lasted the normal course but now

I'm afraid Coz my CM is not how it use to be. It's kinda just water (not stretchy)z I'm suppose to be ovulating soon so I'm just wondering if it's normal ? Plz help

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns.

Be careful what you read over the internet about pregnancy. An old lady or an old man could put in their symptoms online and get answers that say they may be pregnant!

So what you need to do is educate yourself on sex and use a lot of common sense. Sometimes our anxiety makes us think things can happen that are scientifically impossible :)

Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

Cervical mucus can be thick or thin or inbetween. It can go all month long or can be especially strong during ovulation. It is not an indicator of pregnancy in any way.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

Nothing you did will cause pregnancy. Your period was your period which is an indicator you are not pregnant. Don't listen to stories about "first trimester bleeding" etc - that does not pertain to you. You are not pregnant.

Thanks Susan for your reply

Yes, I think it is down to anxiety that my body is behaving oddly. I keep thinking rationally but the subject still remains in my head. Would a home pregnancy test be accurate at this stage if the incident took place beginning of next month ? (This is only to put my mind at ease)

Also, just one more question. If I do not see the egg white mucus in this cycle or a stretchy type mucus .. Does that mean I did not ovulate?
My BMI is low due and I am struggling with an eating disorder?
I've read that if your bmi is low your body will not produce enough estrogen? Is that true? (Breasts have been hurting and getting ovulation type pains left side)

A pregnancy test is accurate about 14-21 days after sex.

With regard to discharge, it can change month to month. Women don't always have noticeable discharge during ovulation. There are no hard and fast rules about how the reproductive system works.

We can't say if a low BMI means an eating disorder - you can only know that. Do you restrict food but think about food all the time? Do you over-exercise or are you obsessed with being thin? If so, you may have some sort of disordered eating which is something you need to talk to someone about.

Some women are naturally very thin, especially when in the teens or early 20s.