By Anonymous January 21, 2012 - 11:16am

Hi I had sex this day and tonight I noticed a little dry spot in my upper lip, its kinda itchy.. what do you think it is? herpes simplex or just a friction burn. I'm really afraid I hope its not serious or whatever :( Sorry im just paranoid :/
Btw this site really help me, more powers!

Thanks Miscortes I will. More powers and God bless :)

I think it would be too early to tell. If you have herpes, there will be a cluster of sores and they will be painful and turn into open sores and then scab over....you will actually feel severe pain and KNOW something is wrong. My guess, friction burn. Keep your eyes on it.

Keep us posted.