Im 26 yrs old I have 5 kids. My tubes been tied since. I gave birth too my 5th child he almost 3 yrs old . I had my period this month regular like it suppose too. After I come off my period. I end back bleeding but instead it was light color blood n mucus looking stuff mix in with my blood. Do that mean i can be pregnant havent took at test yet. The lower part of my stomach be hurting me off and on.

If you want to know if you're pregnant, you have to take a test.  Your risk is very low and pregnancy after a tubal is rare but it can happen. I don't know what your discharge was but it sounded like you ended your period and then it may have come back for a day to end that part of your cycle. 

Again, a test will let you know for sure.