Hey! Actually me n my boyfriend were making out and he was rubbing his penis outside my panty. He didn't ejaculated, neither we had penetration and i am a virgin. Will i get pregnant by that rubbing on panties. We both r really worried.Waitin for ur rep.

By Anonymous January 24, 2012 - 9:28am

Oh my word no, honey.

I understand all of this is terribly uncomfortable stuff to talk about, but you should really talk to an adult you trust and learn about this sort of thing - sexed and all. Or if you're too embarrassed, rent a book from the library and actually read it. If you're old enough to be making out with your boyfriend in your skivvies, you're old enough to educate yourself.

Be the smart intelligent amazing gal I'm sure you are :)

You can't get pregnant with underwear on, especially if there was no ejaculation.

For more information, click here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors