hey i am 17 had unprotected sex i think my bf didnt pull inside but after tat my period was 6 days late again this month i had 7 day late period and nw this 3 rd month after again it is late waiting for it am i pragnent

By Anonymous December 26, 2013 - 5:12am

Hi Anonymous

If you are getting your period - even late - it means you are not pregnant and since this was almost three months ago and you have had two periods since - you are not pregnant.

However, you will probably get pregnant at some stage if you keep having unprotected sex and being a teen mother is not something you'll enjoy very much - I promise!

Make sure you use condoms, Anon - it's just not worth the risk.You have your whole life ahead of you!

I hope this helps and let me know if you have further questions?

thank u so much but is their any chance to get pragnent if i didnt had period in this 3rd month.. and i didnt did unprptected after tat

No, if you have been having full protected sex since, then your risk is low - 1-3%.

aftet how many weeks of sex our period stops....?

Anon, I don't understand that question.Can you rephrase? Your period is just late, you're not pregnant.