hey...... I had sex with my gf on the 6th day of her period I didn't cm in but I gav her posnor 2 she had finish her period in 2 days she seen blood again can u pls explain this to me is ther any chance of get pregnant

In future use a condom so your girlfriend isn't ingesting these drugs unnecessarily.

Bleeding after taking P2 is a common side effects. For all the information you need, click here: http://www.nps.org.au/medicines/contraceptive-methods/progestogen-only-contraceptives/levonorgestrel-progestogen-only-contraceptives/postinor-2-tablets