hey , im 22 years old . I had an intercourse 3 months back . And my periods have been very regular with normal cramps and back ache. But last month i got a spotting after my period got over. And its not even this month im having white discharges with bloo

With blood clots . I'm just stressed . Can I be pregnant or is it any infections ??? Thank you

It seems you have your period again - sometimes women get clots. If it's a bit early, that's ok. Please call your doctor if you still have concerns. Periods can change from month to month.