Hey Me and my bf were playing around on 6th of Oct . I found my undies to be wet, some fluid from him made my undies can this lead to pregancy. Please help

Thank you for your post! I think we have helped you on this question recently.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-... (cut and paste link if it doesn't work)

As always, a pregnancy test taken at least two weeks from sexual activity will let you know.