Q: 

hey well me and my boyfriend were being frisky and I gave him a hand job so he came then he put it in his pants and like 2 minutes later he tried putting it in me don't know if he did get it in me or not but now I'm scared I might be pregnant I need help

If you don't know if your boyfriend put his penis in your vagina then we can't really help you. If he did and there was sperm on his penis then there is some risk of pregnancy - if not, there is none. There isn't anything you can do about it now so you'll just have to wait for your period.

Tags: