I had protected sex on may nd have my period on june nd july nd it was normaly since may i never had sex now i missed my menstrual cycle can i be pregnant?

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.
You cannot be pregnant because you had 2 regular periods since you had sex. It is a myth that women can have periods during pregnancy. The vaginal bleeding that happens is spotting and only lasts 1 or 2 days.
Most women would not have a regular period without hormonal supplements such as birth control. It is usually no cause for alarm to have a missed or irregular period unless you have severe symptoms such as severe cramps without bleeding.