I am 26yrs old i have 2kids aged 3yrs 5mnths and 1yr old ...since i gave birth to my 2nd born i have not been receive my monthly periods..for 9mnths but mind of jan i received my piz...but i have been receive it 23rd feb then 9th march then 26march....7days periods 7days gap....what could be my problem

Hello and thank you for choosing EmpowHer,
You need to go to the gynecologist any time you have frequent vaginal bleeding. It could be caused by non-specific hormonal imbalances, or by something more serious such as thyroid issues.
Below I have pasted a link to a HER article that talks more about why frequent bleeding can occur.