By Anonymous November 21, 2014 - 8:00am

I'm 26 years old i don't have baby yet. I have big problem in my menstraution. My menstratuation is almost 1month and it' s haevy. I'm worried now. Can any body help my problem.

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for coming to us with your concern.

You must see your doctor right away. It is not normal for a woman to have her period for one month. I am very concerned that you have had a prolonged and heavy flow. Your red blood cell count is probably very low right now and you could be suffering with anemia.

Please go see your doctor or visit a walk-in health clinic.