By Anonymous February 13, 2015 - 12:31am

I took ECP on 20 January because the condom my partner use broke.we had unprotected sex on 22 January and I took ECP that very same day. I saw little spottigs every morning for three days. I was supposed to experience my flow on 9 of February and am five days late becouse my menses last for four days. I have made series of home pregnancy texts and it all prove negative. Am I at risk of becoming pregnant

You're probably not at risk but your cycle will be off due to taking emergency contraception twice, and close together. It should sort itself out within a month.