By Anonymous February 15, 2015 - 11:26pm

Hi, I had unprotected sex with my bf on 6th, I had me period on the 12th, my period due this month has been delayed by 4 days.

I feel my stomach is bloated, and feel week, its been over a month are there any chances of being pregnant, considering i have heavy discharge than usual after 6 days of having sex.

If I am positive what are the measures i should take now?

If you got your period after having sex, even if it was late, you are not pregnant. 

A pregnant test will confirm this for you. You need to take one so that you know where you stand instead of worrying about it by not knowing. 

Hi Susan, Thank you for replying!

Well i had my first period after having sex, however my subsequent period has been delayed by a week now. Tried the home pregnancy test, it was negative.

I am kind of confused and worried now, cause of few symptoms like feel more hungry, putting on weight, fatigue, sensitive nipples, dryness in vagina.