Pregnancy Guide

ask: Hi again sara

By RenmaeBas

Hi! I have this weird yellowish discharge, is this a sign of pregnancy? My due is this coming nov.24, i cant wait till my due will come so that i will take pregnncy test.. When will i know if im pregnant? :/

Anonymous

RenmaeBas   

You should wait until you retake, that pregnancy test. To know if these are pregnancy symptoms.

Daisy

RenmaeBas

Hi daisy. its me again.. i have this weird thigh cramps. is this a sign of preg.?

Anonymous

Hi RenmaeBas,

Anytime!

Happy Thanksgiving,

Daisy 

Anonymous

Hi RenmaeBas,

Yes. In general, you're less fertile, but not infertile, while breastfeeding. You might not menstruate, making it more difficult to conceive.  Yes, a pregnancy test around the time your period is due, is the best way to know if you are pregnant or seeing your doctor for blood work.

Daisy

RenmaeBas (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you Daisy! I hope you can still allow me to ask questions more from you. God bless :)

RenmaeBas

Thank you Daisy. Well, im a breastfed mom and other people said that breastfeeding can also prevent pregnancy. Is that true? And also, when will i know if im pregnant? Do i really have to wait till my due? :) From now, i dont feel any symptoms of being preggy. :/

Anonymous

Hi RenmaeBas,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Discharge can appear yellowish, when on clothing.  You might need to wait until your period is due and if you experience a missed period, take a home pregnancy test. Test are best when taken early in the morning. 

Daisy

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :