hi alison,i have lupus lse and i've been taking the right treatment i guess.doctors ensured my disease 7 months ago;since that time i feel so bad because i can't function at home;i'm not useful anymore;i can't do anything like before.i have 4 children;the

By May 18, 2011 - 11:15pm

biggest one is 7 years old and the smallest is 8 months.i can't take care of them;i can't bathe them;i can't cook to feed them;sometimes i can't hold my small baby;my house is always unclean i have no body to help me.i'd like to know why i'm like this and is it normal to act in this way.is that because i have lupus?i need your help

Hi soso,

I am not Susan, but any EmpowHER Moderator is able to help provide you with information and resources!

There are many churches and organizations that assist people regardless of religion or faith; you just need to call and begin asking for services that you need. Here is a place to start:

http://www.lpj.org/newsite2006/charitable/index_charitable.html. You can call them at: (02) 628 75 74; 627 53 10 or send an e-mail: caritas@caritasjr.org.

Please let us know the results after contacting them!

Anonymous (reply to Alison Beaver)

thanks a lot alison.ijust need help from any one in empowher.i will call the organizations a nd see if they help.i will tell you what will happen.

hi susan;where are you?i missed you much.i really need you and need your advices.please write me anything just to reduce my pains.what is the secret in your words?i wait impatiently your letters.
yours; sad soso

hi susan i missed you .i'm waiting your lettre impatiently.i don't know about these helpful church organizations .who have i to ask?and where?i'm realy thinking of a mother's helper but as i told before my husband refuses.i'm really grateful to you susan because once you write for me i feel better.

Hi soso

I live in the U.S. so you need to try to visit these places or look up the phone book in your area. I'm sure there are many churches around you when you can at least inquire. Do you belong to a church or community organization? Do you know someone who does? Ask them or ask people who live near you. They will be your best resource!

Additionally, why does your husband "refuse" you? Do you have to do what he says? My husband cannot "refuse" anything that I need, it's my decision. I know you are coming from a different culture but can you tell me why he isn't supporting you at all?

Also, soso, do not have any more children unless you are well.

Let me know what you think-

susan;i want you to know that i'm a muslim.because of that maybe i can't got any help from a church,what do you think?i 'd like to tell you that my husband is a perfect person he is the only one who supports me.i adore him and i canit live without him.i told you before; the money is the only problem in my situation.a servant came to help me but she wanted 10 dollars for an hour,and that's too much for our budget.i know i don't want to have any more children now

hi susan,sometimes my mother comes but not much.i don't have any community services.my husband doesn't know what to do.i live in jerusalem in israel.

HERWriter Guide (reply to soso)

Hi again soso -

I'm going to look into some things and post back to you tomorrow. Don't give up, we'll guide you to help, ok? I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Also, see if your mother can move in with you for a while. Tell her what's going on; I think it's really important that your family knows what you're dealing with right now.

Don't lose hope-

HERWriter Guide (reply to Susan Cody)

Hi again soso

I was looking into some places that can help families around Jerusalem and there seem to be many church organizations (of many faiths) that maybe able to help you. Have you thought about contacting a few of these to see what they can do?

Have you considered a "mother's helper"? This is usually a teenage girl/boy who can come by to stay with you and help you a few hours a day. I know money is tight for you but they do not charge a lot of money.
Let me know what you think and please consider contacting community or church centers.
What do you think?

my husband came early today because you know it's weekend.i and he thank you because you care about me.i'll keep in touch with you because your magic words make me feel so comfortable