Hi all, I swapped over to zoely contraceptive pill about two months ago. I got my period halfway through the packet so should I take the inactive pills or go straight to the next packet?

In the first month I took the inactive pills and had nothing so I was wondering whether I should take the inactive pills this month too or go straight to the active pills in the next packet?
I also took the morning after pill a few days ago as I had stomach upset a few days before I had sex just because I wanted to be extra safe in case that pill didn't get absorbed properly (it wasn't severe diarrhoea but I was a bit paranoid).
Would the pill be working even if I had my period halfway through the packet?

So should I take the inactive pill the first one starts tomorrow or should I go straight to the next packet?

You need to follow the instructions on your packet. If they say take a 7 day break then that is what you should do.

Taking emergency contraception was unnecessary, even if you had been a bit ill. This only serves to throw off your cycle that is already controlled by hormones.