Hi Annoymous

Me and my BF had unprotected sex on 14 June, I got my period on 17th June normally for 5 days with heavy flow I have a regular period of 31days. After that we never had sex in the past one month but I missed my periods its 20 july today am late by 33 days. Could I be pregnant I feel stomach pain at times in the past few days.. Can any one help me....

You are actually about 5 days late and your stomach discomfort may be PMS meaning your period will be along soon.

You can't be pregnant if you had a period after sex and then have not have sex since.

I even feel like vomit first time on 17th evening and was normal after having a lime juice and i thought it may be due to travel.I ever since past 10 months had regular periods on 17th/18th every month with a cycle of 31 days this is the first time i missed them. I am really worried are u sure I am not pregnant.

Anon - take a test so you can put all this to rest.