hi , can i get pregnant if missed 1 dose of exluton pill after intercourse?

I usually take my pill at 9 PM, but I forgot to take 1 pill on sunday and remembered it on Monday 8 PM I immediately take my pill and take the other one at my usual time. But Sunday morning we had a contact with my husband,
Can I get pregnant if I forgot to take my pill after sex

Hi jho-27

Thank you for your question!

Since you made your pill up the next day and took that days's pill too, your risk has not been increased.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/what-do-when-you-miss-birth-control-pill