Hi folks I am here not for me but for my wife

By August 24, 2016 - 6:19am

Last may she was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer. She is 54 years old and we have two grown children. So am I practically the only one supporting her.
My native language is not English, but Spanish. So I apologize for the mistakes that I am surely committing, but this is the only site that I found that seems to fit what I was looking for.

Thanks for reading

Hello Luis,

Welcome to the EmpowHER community. I am so glad you reached out to our community for help. I am so sorry to hear about your wife's diagnosis of lymphatic cancer. Cancer places a heavy burden of both the patient and the family. You will both need support and we are here to help in any way.

Lymphatic cancer is also referred to as lymphoma.

Here is the link to articles written about lymphoma,

Our website has support groups which you might consider joining.

cancer forum

Please let us know how we can help.