hi a freckle has just apearsed on my daughters face over night is this normal ?

Yes, a freckle (as opposed to mole) can seemingly pop up overnight although it may have taken days or weeks to become visible. My daughter has a small smattering of them over her nose and I love them! I even love the word - freckles!

They often increase during the summer months and decrease very soon after. My daughter is very fair skinned - yours may be too.

Freckles are not an indication anything is wrong - they are not connected to moles.

Keep up with the sun screen and it'll likely fade when autumn arrives. My little one's will fade too; I'll miss them!