Q: 

Hi! I am 20 years old. I have a very regular period ever since. This past 8 months, been tracking my period. It usually came every 2nd of the month but because february only have 28 days, I ended up having my period march 4.

By April 10, 2017 - 7:35pm

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last march 19, 20 and 26, and also 27.. now, it is april 11, my period is late for 6 days, after we had sex last april 10, I am bleeding for 2 days now. First day of bleeding, the color is brownish.. now, it is light red and is not so heavy it is very light. Could it be possible that I am pregnant? We have been trying to conceive for the last 12 months now. I took HPT last night the result is negative. I will greatly appreciate your response. Thank you in advance!

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: