hi i am 36 i had a miscarrige in october december i had a normal period then the other day i had another one what could be causing this to happen i am really worried now

By Anonymous December 27, 2015 - 4:04pm

Welcome to EmpowHER . I am so sorry to hear that you had a miscarriage.

I suggest you contact your gynecologist about this second period. Since the menstrual cycle is regulated by a precise balance of hormones, I suspect a hormonal imbalance may be the cause.

Any pregnancy that ends in a miscarriage will still result in a number of hormonal changes in a woman’s body.