Hi I had my period at the beginning of the month thin it came again this never har

I had miscarriages in the past so will I have one for August help

Thank you for your post and I am sorry to read you have had miscarriages in the past. That is not an easy thing for a woman to go through. I hope you have lots of support from home. 

I think we may need more information from you about your question. 

Do you have an irregular cycle?

Do you think this second "period" this month may actually be an early miscarriage? Are you having unprotected sex? 

You may have irregular cycles to begin with and having one about three weeks apart may not be abnormal for you. A normal cycle can be anywhere from 21 days to 35 days so you are not too far off there. 

If you can answer our questions, we can help you out further. We hope to hear back from you very soon!