hi i had my period on the june 14 and ended completely june 21 next period 7/14

By July 15, 2009 - 7:47am

hi am 19 years old my period is always an the right time but sometimes it would come on other date but that dose not bother me much but since of lately it would come on the 14 of each month so i think. After my period as ended i saw my bf 26 too 29 during that month and I have seen him in july 7 too 14 we had sex during those time and each time he would cum inside of me i was not on birth control at the time.
I would get pain in my head when my period is near cramps but my breast hurts i dont know if i am pregnant and i dont know if it is too soon to take a prenancy test please help me.

You were having unprotected sex during your monthly cycle so you may be pregnant -or your period will come along any day now - obviously we can't tell you anything more or confirm anything for you.

It's not too soon to take a pregnancy test, however! Most can tell you about 3-5 days before your period is even late so you may want to go ahead and take one.

Are you ok with being pregnant, if you are? Why are you not using protection? Please update us and we'll be happy to help you further.

We look forward to hearing from you!