hi I had sex on my period last month on the 20th but got my period early on the 16th of this month and it last only for 4days can I be pregnant?

Hi Anon and thanks for your question.

Changes in the timing of periods is pretty common. If you have a period then you aren't pregnant. What happens during the time before you have a period is that the lining of your uterus (the endometrium) builds up, getting ready to support a developing pregnancy. If you don’t get pregnant, this lining isn’t needed, and your body will shed it through your vagina as your period.

Hope that helps,