hi i have back pain and one breast tenderness no viginal discharge and my cycle started 23 july is that smypton fallopian infection

hi iam ilhan after my period ended i have back pain fever for one week and one right grion lymph litte bit enlarged and i had been since the end of july one breast tenderness and my period started 23 of july and ended 26th of july still i have breast tenderness and i donot have any vinal discharge can you told me if i have reproductive infection thank u so much

Hi ilhan

It does sounds like you may have some kind of virus but we cannot tell you where you have it or how you got it. If you are not feeling better, seeing a doctor is a good idea. I'm sorry we cannot help you further but you need a physical evaluation from a health care professional.