Hi! I have been searching for help, but no one seems to give me any, hoped that you will! My fiance and I were having Dry sex. Both were wet. Can i get pregnant?

I was told by a friend, that if the urine collected in the morning , just after we woke up, turns cloudy, the pregnancy could turn positive. I am honestly in a confused state of mind. A little help please :)

Firstly, cloudy urine has nothing to do with pregnancy so you can remove that from your worries. Your friend is giving you incorrect information.

Dry sex means no sperm, no ejaculation and no penetration. Dry sex, by definition, cannot get anyone pregnant. Wetness means your own fluids, this has nothing to do with pregnancy and sperm CANNOT get through fabric and up a vagina.