Q: 

Hi, i have been worried about this for little over a month now. I had unprotected sex on the 28th of April and now im worried that i might be pregnant

I have been taking the Noriday pill for a few months now and i took it on the 28th and the 29th but i missed on the 30th by 4 hours.

I had what i think was a normal period a week and a half later (i think this because it was somewhat heavy and really red) and it went for 9 days. But a week after that one finished i got it again and it was lighter but it was red and then turned brown at the end it wasnt to begin with.

I havent taken a pregnancy test because I don't really have the money to spend unless there is a chance.

Please help im so worried

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: