Hi I have dome strech mark in my nail for which my nail looks very rough.I m unmarried.

By Anonymous March 30, 2016 - 1:27am

My nails becomes very rough & appeats some stretch marks on it.Pls advice me what to do?

Thank for your post!

I think we need more information from you to fully help you.

Marriage has nothing to do with your nails. Are you sure you mean your nails? Nails don't have stretch marks - do you mean you have lines or ridges on your nails? If they are in bad shape you may be low on calcium and need a supplement. Eat high calcium foods including broccoli, cheese and other dairy products like yogurt and milk.

For more on lines and ridges on nails, click here: http://www.empowher.com/nail-ridges/content/fingernail-ridges-barometer-your-health

As you can read in the article, you need to talk to your doctor about the condition of your nails.