Hi i hd my period on 25 aug it was 9 day period but now i feel pregnancy symptoms can i be pregnant my husband is out of country he was wid me till 8 of aug plees help me i am worried

You can't be pregnant if you had a period after sex. What kind of symptoms do you have? PMS symptoms also mimic pregnancy symptoms so you may have early PMS. You may also have some kind of virus that is making you feel unwell and has nothing to do with pregnancy. But you need to take a pregnancy test to know for sure. Please take a test.